A transparent protective coating for a matte to low-sheen finish of all interior and exterior stone and cementitious plasterwork, terra cotta tiles, slate and face brick. This breathable, biodegradable, VOC-free paint is also widely used to restore historic sites and heritage buildings, preserving the original appearance while shielding it from all elements, naturally.
Coverage & Application
Approximately 20m²/litre, depending on absorbency of substrate.
- Ascertain that new cementitious and lime mortars have cured and dried for at least 6 weeks before painting.
- Brush off any loose and friable particles before painting commences.
- Mineral substrates: to ensure correct pH-Level for proper adhesion, pre-treat surfaces with acid wash.
- Then proceed with filling holes & cracks.
- All surfaces must be clean, dust- and oil free.
- Product is ready to use.
- Do not dilute.
- Stir well.
- The paint can be applied by brush, roller, foam pad or suitable spraying equipment.
- 1 coat of undiluted ProNature Wall Protect – Brick/Stone is sufficient under normal circumstances.
- ProNature Wall Protect fully dries within 24 hours depending on ambient conditions and reaches its final maturity after about 7 days.
- Cold weather and/or high humidity will prolong the drying process.
- Clean tools with water. For partially dried product use ProNature Plant Soap Concentrate.
Storage / Shelf Life:
- The product can be kept for a minimum of 12 months in unopened containers when stored in a cool and frost-free place.
- Product does contain some preservatives but might still be subject to micro bacterial decomposition.
- Once opened product has a limited shelf life and preferably should be used immediately.
- Do not use material if it has an unpleasant smell or shows signs of a micro bacterial attack i.e., mould.
Safety & Warnings
Even natural ingredients may cause allergies. Use only as directed. Store out of reach of children.
Supervise children during use.
- The information given is intended as a guideline only.
- Since this product is used outside of our control, ProNature cannot be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever relating to the application or surface it is applied to.
- We reserve the right to change specifications at any time and without prior notice.